|Categories||2019 Spring Semester
|2019 Spring Semester
|Online Application & Document Submission||15 ~ 26 Oct. 2018||19 ~ 30 Nov. 2018||
|Announcement of Document Screening||2 Nov. 2018||7 Dec. 2018|
|Admission Exam||7 Nov. 2018||12 Dec. 2018||written test for Korean language Proficiency|
|Announcement of Admission Result||16 Nov. 2018||21 Dec. 2018|
|Registration||19 ~ 23 Nov. 2018||24 ~ 27 Dec. 2018||Tuition & fees should be paid to the designated university account.|
|Student Orientation||mid of Feb. 2019(TBA)||Placement test for Korean language Proficiency|
|Semester Start||4 Mar. 2019|
|Electronics and Information Engineering||Electronic Engineering|
|Electronics and Communications Engineering|
|Electronics Convergence Engineering|
|Electronic Material Engineering|
|Software and Convergence||Computer and Information Engineering||
|Architectural Engineering(4 years)|
|Electronical & Biological Physics|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||Korean Language and Literature|
|English Language and Industry|
|Media and Communication||
|Northeast Asian Cultural Industries||
|Policy and Law||Public Administration|
* Spring semester admission only
|Education||Freshmen Admission||Applicant must have completed to complete primary and secondary education at the time of application or prospective graduate.|
Applicant must meet one of below conditions;
|General Application||1ST Step : Document Screening
2nd Step : Written exam
|Conditional Application||Document Screening||
* Conditional Application is open for undergraduate applicants without Korean proficiency3.
Required Application Materials
|2||Statement of Purpose||http://iphak.kw.ac.kr download|
||Applicant for undergraduate transfer courses should accompany Korean or English translation for all the documents.|
|4||Official authorization for inquiry into enrollment and academic credit||http://iphak.kw.ac.kr download|
|5||A copy of applicant's passport and Alien Registration Card(if available)|
|6||A legal, state-issued certificate of family registry, which verifies applicant's family relationship, Copy of an applicant’s and each family member’s identification card|
|7||Certificate of Bank Statement||
|8||Korean proficiency document (If available)||
|9||Application fee of KRW 120,000|
- All documents should be original hard copies and submitted documents and application fee will not be returned.
- Notarized Certificate of Diploma should be an Apostille or an official endorsement from the applicant's country embassy
(with notarization marks printed on the diploma and transcripts)
- If it is found that the accepted documents are false, the student’s admission can be cancelled.
* Tuition fee for each academic year may be subjected to change.
(1st semester only)
|Electronics & Information Engineering, Software and Convergence, Engineering||KRW 648,000(USD 577)||KRW 4,266,000(USD 3,560)|
|Natural Sciences, Communication Arts||KRW 3,753,000(USD 3,130)|
|Northeast Asian Cultural Industries,International Studies||KRW 3,630,000(USD 3,030)|
|Business||KRW 3,432,000(USD 2,860)|
|Humanities and Social Sciences, Policy and Law||KRW 3,244,000(USD 2,700)|
||60% of tuition fee waived|
|Applicant who does not meet above conditions||50% of tuition fee waived|
After 1st semester
|over 4.0||100% of tuition fee waived|
|over 3.5||70% of tuition fee waived|
|over 3.0||50% of tuition fee waived|
|over 2.5||30% of tuition fee waived|
- If it is proved that accepted documents have been forged or illegally altered, admission will be revoked even in attendance at university.
- Any disadvantages due to typos of the completed application form will be responsible for the applicant himself/herself.
- Contact information on the application form should be contactable during the examination period.
등록된 담당자가 없습니다.