Kwangwoon University’s College of Business was newly established in 2007 by combining the Department of Business Administration and Department of Management Information Systems. The College of Business runs on a single-college system without separate departments to break boundaries between disciplines and produce well-rounded individuals equipped with the skills the 21st century demands.
Location : Rm.503, Nuri Hall
Tel : 82-2-940-5310
Fax : 82-2-940-8181
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kwangwoon University’s undergraduate business program strives to contribute to the betterment of our information-based society by producing digital business management specialists who are equipped with IT skills, practical business management capabilities and humanistic leadership.
To become Northeast Asia’s best IT-integrated business management program that has quality curriculum and research-centered faculty and produce digital business management leaders through practical, learner-oriented education.
Education on IT Business Administration
- Computer-based data analysis skills
- Digital presentation skills
- Ability to develop and use business management systems
Education on Professional Business Management Skills
- Logical reasoning skills based on business management knowledge
- Ability to apply business management knowledge solve management problems
- Ability to use business management knowledge integratively
Education on Practical, Field-Applicable Skills
- Effective communication skills
- Practical skills that can be used in business management fields
- Project execution capabilities
Leadership Building Education
- Ability to efficiently collaborate with others as a team
- Sense of moral responsibility and ethical thinking
- Leadership skills; ability to inspire and motivate others
Majors and Studies
Kwangwoon University’s undergraduate business program aims to contribute to the betterment of our information-based society by producing digital business management specialists who are equipped with IT skills, practical business management capabilities and humanistic leadership and strives to become Northeast Asia’s best IT-integrated business management program that has quality curriculum and research-centered faculty. The Program which acquired a 5-year accreditation issued by the Korea Association of Business Education Accreditation (KABEA) in January 2009, offers a curriculum that consists of practical courses which focuses on the use of digital tools. The Program also supports to help students obtain various national certificates and prepares students for the actual business fields through leadership building courses. Moreover, to strengthen students’ global competitiveness, the Program offers 10% of the students the opportunity to study abroad at Mississippi State University and the University of Michigan–Flint and is currently planning to offer opportunities to more than 20% of the students. The Program also has a CPA preparation track and a specialized learning center.